Date to be defined
Location: Carlo Bazan Studio Multimediale, Volpago del Montello, Via Sile, 3/D – Phone ++39 0423 622078
One illustrative workshops of the project ‘Impossible Bazan’ with Impossible Project PQ 8×10 films have been organised at the Carlo Bazan Studio Multimediale.
The Workshop will last fours hours and be carried out with the support of multimedia contents and practical tests.
• Short technical and philosophical introduction of “Impossible Project”.
• Operation principles of large size optical bench machines; controlled fuzziness in specific areas.
• The reason for taking photographs in 2013 with a black and white instantaneous development film.
• A new way for visual, unconventional, artistic, and innovative communication has been created.
• The use of instantaneous film “Impossible Project PQ 8X10”.
• Practical activity on machine and setting preparation, photography shooting, film development, handling, stabilisation, maturation, and preservation.
• Future perspectives: “Impossible Project” PQ 8X10 Colour is coming.For safety reasons, children and animals are not allowed in the workshop premises.
Maximum 10 participants can attend a workshop.
Reservation is mandatory. The workshop will be in Italian.
Attention! To stay up to date and pre-register, please fill in the registration form.